This half-term our focus is Art.
We have been learning:
- To know how Andy Warhol influenced pop art.
- To know how to use a journal to make a series of observational drawings of portraits.
- To know how to use dry media to make different marks, lines, patterns and shapes within a drawing.
- To know how to use shading to create 3D effects.
- To know how to compare ideas, methods and approaches in their own and others’ work and say what they think and feel about them.
- To know how to adapt their work according to their views and describe how they might develop it further.
- To know how to develop a self-portrait in the style of Andy Warhol.