Autumn Term 2 - Light
What do you already know about different light sources and how light travels?
We are learning:
- To recognise that light appears to travel in straight lines.
- To understand that objects are seen because they either give out light or reflect light into the eye.
- To explain how we see objects.
- To know how changing the distance of a light source from an object changes the shadow.
- To know why some objects don't create a shadow.
How does the human eye work?
Write an explanation about how the eye works to help us see objects.