Autumn Term 2 - Light
What do you already know about different light sources and how light travels?
We are learning:
- To recognise that light appears to travel in straight lines.
- To understand that objects are seen because they either give out light or reflect light into the eye.
- To explain how we see objects.
- To design and make a periscope.
- To explain how a periscope works.
- To understand why shadows have the same shape as the objects that cast them.
Here are our finished periscopes.
How does the human eye work?
Write an explanation about how the eye works to help us see objects.