Year 1 ~ Reading Task 1
This week we would like you to read the story of ‘The Three Little Pigs’ and answer the questions below.
Use the PowerPoint for a copy of the book.
- Look through each page of the book and see how many exclamation marks (!) you can spot.
2. Can you find and copy the word that means ‘stuck together’ on the page in the picture?
3. On the same page, find and copy the word that describes how the wolf spoke. What do you think that means?
4. How did the wolf decide he was going to get into the brick house? Use this page.
5. What other ingredients were in the pot? Use this page.