Change these sentences to past tense. Remember past tense means it has already happened.
- There are two birds on the fence.
Yesterday there ________________ two birds on the fence.
- I am bringing some orange juice to the party.
I ________________ some orange juice to the party.
- Tomorrow, Billy is going to see the dentist.
Yesterday, Billy _____________ to see the dentist.
- Sarah jumps over the fence.
An hour ago, Sarah ______________ over the fence.
- Mohammed is catching an aeroplane to Spain.
Last year, Mohammed ___________ an aeroplane to Spain.
- My sister likes her ice cream.
My sister ________________ ice cream.
- There is a cat in the garden sitting on the path.
There _______________ a cat in the garden sitting on the path.
- Tomorrow, I am going to eat healthily.
Yesterday, I _____________ really Heathily.