Silly SATs Questions
Enjoy this fun Reading test!
Read the extract below and then answer the questions on slides.
Ask an adult to mark them for you using the answers section!
8. “At School, every Teacher was referred to as 'Sir' or 'Madam’”. For the rest of the day, only call the adult in your house ‘Sir’ or ‘Madam’. [0 marks]
9. Apart from number 8, how many rules are there? [-16 marks]
10. “Going back to Buses and Trains…” Find the nearest person in your house. If they’re not busy, say ‘Choo choo! Choo choo!’ to them. If they say, “Why are you making train noises?”, then you get the mark. [1 mark]
11. “"I want" were two 'no no' words…” What are two ‘no no’ words or phrases that the adults in your house don’t like you saying? (No rude words please!) [0.47628 marks]
12. Can you write 5 rules for what you think parents’ manners and etiquette should be like in 2020? [Your adult at home can give you 1 mark for each one they agree with]
Ask an adult to mark them for you, and you could even try to work out your score with a calculator!