Under the Sea
1. Make a list of all of the nouns that you can see in this picture, for example:
*Remember, a noun is the name of something.
2. Make a list of all the verbs related to this picture, for example:
*Remember, a verb is an action.
3. Can you put your nouns and verbs into sentences? For example,
-The Humpback whale is jumping out of the ocean.
You could improve your writing by adding adverbs and conjunctions from this week’s Grammar.
*Remember adverbs describe verbs
Here is an example:
-The Humpback whale is jumping powerfully out of the ocean because it is feeling playful.
*Here are some adverbs that you could use:
2. Can you write a list of questions, where the answers can be found in the text above? For example:
Answer- A small type of fish.
b) Match the sentences and write them correctly.
1. Can you use this word bank to write some interesting sentences about jellyfish?
Click here for more information.