Under the Sea
1. Make a list of all of the nouns that you can see in this picture, for example:
*Remember, a noun is the name of something.
2. Make a list of all the verbs related to this picture, for example:
*Remember, a verb is an action.
3. Can you put your nouns and verbs into sentences? For example,
-The Humpback whale is jumping out of the ocean.
You could improve your writing by adding adverbs and conjunctions from this week’s Grammar.
*Remember adverbs describe verbs
Here is an example:
-The Humpback whale is jumping powerfully out of the ocean because it is feeling playful.
*Here are some adverbs that you could use:
2. Can you write a list of questions, where the answers can be found in the text above? For example:
Answer- A small type of fish.
b) Match the sentences and write them correctly.
1. Can you use this word bank to write some interesting sentences about jellyfish?