- Round 145,832 to the nearest 1000.
- What is the difference between -37 and -52?
- Write down the prime factors of 60.
- What is MCVII?
- Write down the LCM of 7 and 12.
LO: To know how to work out the area and perimeter of rectilinear shapes.
Here is a video to explain it in more detail.
- Which is greater: 2/4 or 5/10?
- Order 13.5 15.3 3.15 5.31 35.1 from greatest to smallest.
- What is 1000 more than 145,802?
- A rectangle measures 15cm by 10cm. What is its perimeter?
- Todd eats 6 biscuits every time Buddy eats 4. If Buddy eats 16 biscuits, how many has Todd eaten?
LO: To know how to find the area of triangles.
- What is DCLXI?
- Write down the HCF of 20 and 12.
- 17562 = 10,000 + _____ + 500 + _____ + 2
- If the radius of a circle is 13cm, what is its diameter?
- 57 ÷ 4 = (Write the answer as a fraction remainder and as a decimal remainder)
LO: To know how to find the area of a right-angled triangle.