Week 10: Grammar Task
As we will be writing a diary entry next week, we will need to understand how to write in first person. We can write in either the first, second or third person. If writing a story in the first person, write as though you are a character inside the story. Describe how you feel and what you are doing or have done and use the pronoun ‘I’. For example: Last year, I went to Spain with my family. I loved it!
Other pronouns used in the first person:
Which of my sentences are written in the first person?
- The girls went to the park and played football.
- I had sausages for my tea.
- We watched a football game on the television.
- They enjoyed eating popcorn and watching films.]
- Our dog is a labradoodle.