1. The car was quick. She drove ___________
2. The play was superb. The actors acted ____________
3. The horse was slow. It plodded along ____________
4. The boy was stupid. He waved his arms round ___________
5. The music was beautiful. She played the piano _______________
6. They hope it is chips for dinner. They are very _____________
7. This sunshine is a delight. It is a _______________ day.
8. He has a tear in his eye. He is a bit ____________.
9. What a waste of paper. That is so ____________.
10. He has a lot of stress. His job is very ______________.
11. There is no hope. It is a ______________ situation.
12. It’s no use running away. It would be ___________ to try.
13. She hasn’t a clue. She is ____________!
14. They have no fear at all. They are ____________.
15. He has no parents. He is ________________.
Now write down your spellings and put each one into a sentence of your own.