Year 6 Homework for Friday 8th May 2020
Hi Year 6, we are missing you all so much!
This is normally the sort of homework letter I would send out to our Year 6 pupils prior to SATs week. However, as you sadly will not be sitting the SATs that you have worked so hard for next week, we would like to still set you some additional homework tasks.
This is your list of homework for this weekend. Please complete as many of these activities as possible!
- Go on a bike/scooter ride as part of your once a day exercise
- Read a book
- Watch your favourite TV programme
- Smile lots
- Eat some sweets/ice cream
- Spend some time with the people you love in your household
- Play board games
- Laugh until your tummy hurts
- Go outside and enjoy the fresh air
- Spend time on your favourite hobby if you can safely
- See your friends on facetime etc.
- Run until you just cannot run anymore
- Cook or bake something delicious and eat it
- Listen to your favourite music
- Play in your garden
- Be extra nice and kind to somebody
REMEMBER: The most important things for you are to stay in and to stay safe. Spend this quality time with your family, live for today and do not worry too much about the future.
Hopefully, if time prevails, we can have some sort of celebration before you go off to high school for the next part of your adventure.
You are all amazing and we are immensely proud of all the hard work you put in this year.
Have a fabulous weekend,
Love from Mrs Rowley, Miss Booth and Mrs Booth