The past two days, you have practiced your handwriting in your book and you have been using conjunctions.
Today, I would like you to practise your handwriting on a lined piece of paper from your pack.
Please write your own sentences using the following conjunctions:
* Capital letters need to be taller than lowercase letters.
* Capital letters do not join to lowercase letters.
* Try to join each lowercase letter in the word neatly.
* Write the words neatly on the line.
* Punctuate the end of your sentence.
Here is my WAGOLL: