Possessive Plural Nouns: Complete the Sentence Apostrophes with Plural Nouns
Complete the sentences below by changing the singular noun into a plural possessive noun.
Be careful to place the possessive apostrophe correctly.
- The roars filled the air as they all flew through the sky. (Noun: dragon)
- During the flight, the suitcases were stored in the hold. (Noun: pilot)
- In Autumn, the leaves change colour as the weather becomes colder. (Noun: tree)
- In the kitchen, the chef prepared the meals. (Noun: guest)
- The football kits were all hung up in the changing room. (Noun: boy)
- Everybody ate lots of cake at the party. (Noun: child)
- The hair was washed and brushed ready for the pageant. (Noun: horse)
- At night, the friendly wails echoed through the haunted house. (Noun: ghost)
- The wool was used to make lots of different items of clothing. (Noun: sheep)
- The necks craned upwards to reach the juicy leaves. (Noun: giraffe)