Task 1 answers
Your answers may not look exactly the same. If this is the case, do not worry.
1) My prediction was that Aunt Neil had the plague. I was correct because the doctor confirmed that she had a common symptom of the plague.
2) I think that Alice sadly may not recover from the plague, as the doctor stated ‘we can do little for her’.
3) I think that one of the Doctor’s personality traits is fearlessness because he entered the house without showing any reluctance and he showed a willingness to help.
4) I think the neighbours will panic and stay indoors because there is someone with the plague near them.
5) Residents of London may be asked to stay inside to protect themselves from the plague.