The Great Plague (Autumn 2)
This half term we are finding out about the Great Plague. This is also called the Black Death.
We didn't know much about this to start with but we are learning lots about this period in history (1665) through investigation and fact finding. We can't wait to find out more about this topic. Here are some of the questions we will be exploring:
- What was the plague and why was it a problem?
- Why did plague spread so quickly?
- What help was available?
- How did people cope with being incarcerated with dying relatives and friends?
- What were the plague pits and why were they necessary?
- How do we know about the London Great Plague victims?
- How many did it kill?
Sparks Might Fly
This half term we have been looking at how electrical items work. We will be creating our own electrical quiz board.
Click here for more information.