Animals in Camouflage
We have been learning to:
· To select ideas based on digital images.
· To refine and use different pencil techniques to create a design.
· To annotate work to explain design choices.
· To use different techniques, colours and textures to create a design using coloured pencils, pastels and water colour.
· To create intricate printing patterns by simplifying and modifying sketchbook designs, developing an awareness of composition.
I look forward to sharing your fabulous designs as they develop.
Can you find the animal that is camouflaged in this image?
Extra points if you can tell me what the name of the animal.
Click here for more information.